Want to join our team?
See our latest opportunities
Trainee Technician or AMF Technician
A vacancy has arisen in the Xcel Bowl team of Xcel Centre. It is part of the wider Xcel Centre that includes a Community Shop, Food Bank and Xcel Furniture Centre. The Centre has been running for eight years and works within the community to support those in need and provides many opportunities for employment and work experience. This is part of our vision as a project. We strive to create jobs for the community and be a part of what makes Carmarthenshire thrive. If you want to be a part of this and feel like you'd be a good fit for our team, read further to apply.
This vacancy is for a Trainee Technician or Experienced AMF Technician.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.
Please telephone 01267 225990 if you require further information
Download here Application Form
Purpose of Role: to support our Head Technician with the maintenance and repair on the tenpin bowling equipment and general upkeep of the the bowling centre.
· being pro-active in your approach to maintaining the equipment to the highest standards.
· helping customers to have a great experience, by being friendly and helping them where needed.
· working well within the team to maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of the site.
Key Skills & Attributes
· Aptitude for teamwork
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Flexible working attitude
· Ability to work in a busy customer focused retail environment
· Good head for heights recommended, but not essential
· Being willing to learn, bowling experience is not necessary as full training is given