Want to join our team?
See our latest opportunities
A vacancy has arisen in the Xcel Bowl team of Xcel Centre. It is part of the wider Xcel Centre that includes a Community Shop, Food Bank and Xcel Furniture Centre. The Centre has been running for eight years and works within the community to support those in need and provides many opportunities for employment and work experience. This is part of our vision as a project. We strive to create jobs for the community and be a part of what makes Carmarthenshire thrive. If you want to be a part of this and feel like you'd be a good fit for our team, read further to apply.
This vacancy is for a Host Apprentice.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.
Please telephone 01267 225990 if you require further information
Download here Application Form
Purpose of Role: To create an environment where customers visiting the bowling alley have a great experience, by delivering quality customer service and working to standards of excellence.
· To provide a professional and effective service to customers when meeting face to face and on the telephone, ensuring any conflict situations are dealt with appropriately
· To provide excellent customer service, in a way that balances customer needs against business objectives, ensuring customers are offered product\service most suited to their requirements
· To maintain business and operational standards, in relation to provision of all Bowling Alley services to customers, whilst following all policies Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire and Licensing law regulations
· To manage all financial transactions follow company policy and procedures relating to cash and stock handling
· To ensure the Xcel centre appearance and cleanliness is kept to a high standard
· To contribute to team culture across all areas of the Xcel project, following the Xcel values and behaviors.
· Complete any other relevant tasks requested by Bowling Alley Management Team or Host Team Leader
Key Skills & Attributes
· Good customer service skills
· Ability to communicate and relate well to others, both team members and customers.
· Team work
· Basic literacy and numeracy skills
· An appreciation of the important of standards and how to apply them